The Cannalope Kush Marijuana Strain is a potent sativa-dominant hybrid. Producing up to 25 percent THC, this plant can deliver a strong cerebral punch.
Moods: Cerebral, Energetic, Euphoria, Focused, Happy, Relaxed, Uplifting
Remedies: Depression, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Lack Of Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Stress
Flavors: Citrus, Earthy, Pine, Sweet, Woody
Cannalope Kush Marijuana Strain
Featuring up to 25 percent THC, this flower is not for novices. A strong sativa-dominant hybrid, cannabis veterans often rave about the focused nature of this plant. However, this herb isn’t all work and no play. Cannalope Kush has a reputation for inspiring a strong cerebral euphoria. Get ready for a powerful psychoactive experience with this one.
Cannalope Kush Experience
This strain hits you right in the mind. Cerebral and focused, this daytime flower has a knack for jumpstarting the mind and entangling consumers in a psychedelic burst. Shortly after the first taste, many consumers report a sudden boost in mood.
However, the happy and relaxed sensation this strain provides isn’t always all-consuming. For many, this potent herb can help consumers maintain concentration for prolonged periods of time. Relaxing with an upbeat personality, this plant is an absolute delight for veteran cannabis consumers.
Unfortunately for novices, this plant may also trigger anxiety or racing mind in high doses. It’s always best to start low and go slow with ultra-high THC strains like this one.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Cannalope Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Cannalope Kush shatter, Cannalope Kush wax, and other Cannalope Kush concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Cannalope Kush and Cannalope Kush seeds
Another rockstar strain from DNA Genetics, this plant has taken California by storm. Featuring impressive genetics, it’s no wonder why this strain has quickly grown in popularity. This herb is a cross between Cannalope Haze sativa and The OG 18 hybrid.
OG 18 is a particularly impressive OG Kush plant, and it certainly doesn’t lack in potency. The result of this crossing has birthed a high-THC plant with an impressive aromatic profile. This herb can produce up to 25 percent of the psychoactive, which frequently makes it one of the most potent strains on the shelf.
Apart from its dense trichome coverage and high levels of THC, the aroma of this plant is quite striking. This herb produces a sweet and fruit-like aroma. However, it also offers strong undertones of earth and wood. The overall combination gives this plant a tropical feel.
Medical Benefits of Cannalope Kush
- Searching for a potent natural pain reliever? This strain is popular for relieving minor to moderate aches and pains.
- Those experiencing stomach upset may also enjoy this strain. This plant may soothe nausea and stimulate appetite.
- The herb may beneficial for those seeking relief from mental health ailments as well. The flower tends to be popular with consumers suffering from anxiety and depression. Just make sure to start low and work up to the right dose!