Originally sold in sealed tuna cans, the whimsical Black Tuna strain provides a robust cannabis experience that borders on narcotic.
The Black Tuna marijuana strain made a real splash as soon as it entered the Canadian cannabis market. Originally sold in sealed tuna cans, this hybrid plant has a reputation as a top-shelf craft flower. Yet, for many, the euphoric and relaxing experience of this strain is worth more than mere novelty.
Black Tuna Experience
This marijuana strain may come from a hybrid lineage, but this strain has a deep narcotic feel. Blissful and sedative, flower is beloved as a strong natural pain reliever.
While this plant offers consumers a stimulating and happy mental experience, the overall effects of this strain allow consumers to sink into a sleepy and euphoric dreamland.
The strong body effects of this plant will become more pronounced toward the midpoint of the experience. In low to moderate doses, expect a spacey yet calm and contented mood elevation.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Black Tuna Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Black Tuna shatter, Black Tuna wax, and other Black Tuna concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Black Tuna and Black Tuna seeds
This strain is considered an balanced hybrid flower. It was born and raised in British Columbia and is considered an excellent Canadian strain.
Originally created by 5 Star Organic, this strain is an impressive hybrid cross between Herijuana and Lamb’s Bread. Herijuana is a popular indica hybrid, while Lamb’s Bread is a landrace sativa touted as Bob Marley’s favorite flower.
The herb’s THC content reaches 18 to 20 percent, which makes it an appropriate strain for those who already have experience with psychoactive cannabis.
Featuring semi-dense dark green buds, the plants can sometimes show hints of a bluish-purple coloration. Expect a strong skunk odor from this plant as it flowers, with plenty of wood and pine in the mix.
Medical Benefits of Black Tuna
- This cannabis strain is an herbal sanctuary among consumers with chronic pain. This flower has powerful body-numbing effects, which makes it valuable for those with stiffness and muscle tension.
- Apart from pain, chronic stress is perhaps the most common reason consumers partake in the medicinal strain.
- The strain is also popular among those seeking relief from gastrointestinal distress, including ailments like nausea, cramping, and lack of appetite. PMS relief, anyone?